Tuesday, December 15, 2009

IMUT here I come! (5.1.2010)

I started training with a coach Dec 1st and so far I'm glad I did. I have completed training I would have never done. I knew but didn't realize the extent of my ignorance. I really needed help and if I would have realized that sooner I would have done better in the two half Ironman races I completed this year. One workout at a time is leading me closer and closer to IMUT...I'm so anxious and scared at the same time. I want to be ready, I want to see if I can make it, I want to endure and come out at the end with a smile. My journey has truly begun. Each day I grow more excited and ready. I can't express the feeling I'm felling right now because they are a bit new to me. I love triathlon, LOVE IT! I love training, even though it's sucking so much time out of my life. I just got a better bike for my daughter; it will be nice for her to ride with me while I run...the company will be nice. I'm so excited right now...IMUT here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment